I expected it. Saw State, Local, and County Police at the Regional Drug Task Force Building this morning.
Another round-up going on in Wise County according to The Bristol Paper online edition!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
I expected it. Saw State, Local, and County Police at the Regional Drug Task Force Building this morning.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
They have a building? Where at ...didn't know that
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
LOL, I didn't know that either. And as far as wanting to know where it is, I want absolutely NOTHING to do with it, or them!!!!!
Drug Task Force doesn't worry or bother me. I had someone try to sell drugs to me in a dollar store the other day. They thought they knew me (didn't I don't think), were drunk, and was convinced I worked for the sheriffs office and might be wired, but still was trying to offer to me, and I seen them trying someone else immediately after I wasn't interested. Honestly my best hope for the drug task force is they hit the ones responsible for bringing things in, I dont fault as much an addict, but a dealer...hammer them.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
What I do not understand is it does not take a task force or Beretta to find out who is on drugs in Wise County. Im not talking minor users, I mean buyers and sellers. I could round up 250 on my own in a day.
I think most people could point to or at least suggest quite a few. What screws the pooch is procedure, etc.
Also think of it this way, with the crazy nature that some people have, all it would take it you ticking someone off and they could 'lead and guide someone right to you' as a dealer. Sure they could check you out, find nothing, have nothing credible, but you're stuck with the mark for quite a bit.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Ah Bob and Beast may help me on this.
If you want to caught the big fish you use the right bait.
Problem is these will be back on the street in no time.
Slap on the wrist, a few names given up, and no real clue to who is the big time people, bringing in the drugs or getting them on the internet.
If im gonna work to catch those minnows, i want to catch some big fish.
Until you make those minnow's work you will never catch the big fish. The one's your looking for anyway.
Had a conversation with one of the Big Stone Gap Officers last night and he expressed the same thoughts. He did say, however that things are getting better. It does take time to make a case and thus the period of time increases to obtain that evidence to make the case.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
anyone have a list of who all got it in Wise Co yesterday?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks